- 1 How can I make my outdated apartment look nice?
- 2 How do you deal with an ugly apartment?
- 3 How can I make my apartment look nice for cheap?
- 4 How can I brighten my old apartment?
- 5 How can I decorate my apartment without damaging it?
- 6 How do you decorate an ugly bathroom in an apartment?
- 7 How do you hide an ugly wall in a rental?
- 8 How can I decorate my apartment walls?
- 9 How do you make ugly cabinets pretty?
- 10 How can I make my apartment look cute?
- 11 How do I make my basic apartment look good?
- 12 How can I make my apartment cute?
How can I make my outdated apartment look nice?
10 Ways To Modernize An Old Apartment
- Make It Your Style. Everyone has a unique personal style.
- Swap Out Light Fixtures.
- Paint – If It Is Allowed.
- Replace Cabinet Knobs.
- Cover Ugly Flooring.
- Hang Curtains.
- Fake A Backsplash.
- Lighten Up A Bathroom.
How do you deal with an ugly apartment?
How to Deal With Ugly Wall Color or Carpet in Your Apartment
- Art is your best friend. When it comes to god-awful paint color or wallpaper choices, hanging art on your wall is one of the best fixes.
- Furniture choices and placement is key.
- Keep the carpets clean.
- Look into removable wallpaper.
- Use area rugs or floorcloths.
- Embrace the color.
- Talk to your landlord.
How can I make my apartment look nice for cheap?
The Intentional Apartment: 10 Dirt Cheap Ways To Make Your Apartment More Presentable
- Paint is your new best friend.
- Not allowed to paint the walls?
- Hang interesting things on the walls.
- Bring the outdoors in.
- Repurpose a picture frame.
- Find some wooden wine crates.
- Rearrange your space.
- Switch out your hardware.
How can I brighten my old apartment?
6 ways to lighten up a dark apartment
- Change your lighting. The first step to try is to address your current lighting.
- Consider different furniture. A lot of people wouldn’t think that their furniture has anything to do with the brightness of a room.
- Check your floor.
- Swap out wall coverings.
- Rearrange the furniture.
- Change your window treatments.
How can I decorate my apartment without damaging it?
If you want hands-on ways to decorate your apartment, put photos together on a canvas, poster paper or scrapbook paper. You can frame paper collages then put them up with Command products. For straightforward wall art, hang prints of single photos in frames or have them printed as canvas prints.
How do you decorate an ugly bathroom in an apartment?
The problem: That bathtub is just gross.
- Option 1: Clean up that grout!
- Option 2: Cover that tub with a pretty shower curtain.
- Option 1: Cover that floor up entirely.
- Option 2: Cover the floor up (mostly) with a pretty rug.
- Solution 1: Paint.
- Solution 2: Embrace art.
- Option 1: Replace the faucet and/or hardware.
How do you hide an ugly wall in a rental?
How to Cover Ugly Walls in a Rental
- Put up peel-and-stick wallpaper.
- Make a decorative wall cover with foam boards.
- Add easy-to-remove stripes on your wall with washi.
- Apply wall decals.
- Hang up a large piece of fabric.
- Put up posters of your favorite bands, movies, or artwork.
How can I decorate my apartment walls?
Apartment Decorating Ideas to Make Your Space Feel like Home
- Put things on the walls. Hanging things on the walls is my number one way to make any place feel more homey.
- Temporary Wall Treatments.
- Hang Curtains.
- Be Bold and Paint Furniture.
- Hide What You Don’t Like.
- Change Up Lighting.
How do you make ugly cabinets pretty?
- Paint Them. One of the most obvious solutions to fix ugly cabinets is to paint them!
- Stencil Designs.
- Replace Hardware.
- Add Glass.
- Add Moulding.
- Insert Contact Paper.
- Wallpaper The Panels.
- Tile The Panels.
How can I make my apartment look cute?
Here are a few ways expert say you can easily make your apartment feel more grown up.
- Frame Your Art. Stanisic Vladimir/fotolia.
- Organize Your Alcohol. fotosr52/fotolia.
- Fill Your Space With Plants.
- Decorate With Books.
- Get Yourself One Quality Item.
- Update Your Lighting.
- Stock Your Bathroom.
- Pick Up Some White Sheets.
How do I make my basic apartment look good?
41 Easy Ways to Upgrade Your Rental
- Hang bamboo blinds.
- Swap out cabinet knobs.
- Sticker over a bad kitchen floor.
- Get a new shower head.
- Just add plants.
- And find a decent planter.
- Paint the walls.
- Tile a (removable) backsplash.
How can I make my apartment cute?
8 Apartment Decorating Tips
- Make small spaces feel larger.
- Choose colors and patterns carefully.
- Pick a statement piece.
- Use smart storage.
- Make a gallery wall.
- Use mirrors.
- Modify built-ins.
- Use an area rug to divide the space.