- 1 How expensive is it to live in the Bronx?
- 2 Where is the cheapest rent in NYC?
- 3 Where are apartments the cheapest?
- 4 What is the cheapest state to rent an apartment in?
- 5 Is the Bronx a good place to live?
- 6 How much is rent in NYC projects?
- 7 What is the most dangerous part of New York City?
- 8 What salary do you need to live in NYC?
- 9 How do people afford to live in NYC?
- 10 Where can I live for $500 a month in the US?
- 11 Where is the cheapest rent in the world?
- 12 What state has the highest rent?
- 13 What state has cheapest rent?
- 14 What city has cheapest rent?
- 15 Which is the cheapest city to live in USA?
How expensive is it to live in the Bronx?
The Bronx cost of living is 151.4
|COST OF LIVING||The Bronx||New York|
|Median Home Cost||$420,400||$305,400|
Where is the cheapest rent in NYC?
The cheapest submarket in Brooklyn is currently East New York with an average rent of $1,123, the most affordable out of the five boroughs’ cheapest submarkets.
Where are apartments the cheapest?
These budget-friendly burbs are home to America’s most affordable apartments. Here are the 10 cheapest places to rent in America.
- East Grand Forks, MN.
- Patterson, LA.
- Marion, IN.
- Pascagoula, MS.
- Texarkana, AR.
- Brusly, LA.
- Greenville, TX.
- Leesville, LA.
What is the cheapest state to rent an apartment in?
Top 5 Cheapest States to Live In for Renters, by Median Rent
- West Virginia – $800.
- Indiana – $862.
- Iowa – $892.
- Arkansas – $934.
- Wisconsin – $954.
Is the Bronx a good place to live?
Not only is the Bronx safe, but it is indeed a wonderful place to live, work and visit! The Bronx offers a cheaper and less-crowded way of life, but one that is still packed with nightlife, shopping, and everything you want from the city.
How much is rent in NYC projects?
Rent averages $434 a month. In a Harlem project, a woman rents a 3-bedroom with river views for just over $500 a month.
What is the most dangerous part of New York City?
These neighborhoods have the highest rates of violent crime per capita across New York City:
- Vinegar Hill (Brooklyn)
- Downtown Brooklyn (Brooklyn)
- Theatre District / Times Square ( Manhattan )
- Meatpacking District ( Manhattan )
- Koreatown ( Manhattan )
- Port Morris (Bronx)
- Garment District ( Manhattan )
What salary do you need to live in NYC?
Total: $2,524.50 per month. That’s $30,294 per year after taxes, which means that to live a reasonably comfortable life in New York City, a single person would need to make a salary of roughly $40,000 per year. This is a comfortable (though far from indulgent) budget.
How do people afford to live in NYC?
How To Afford Living In NYC And Other Expensive Cities
- Housing: Know your priorities.
- Transportation: Walk, ride, bike or carpool.
- Daily spending: Keep a record.
- Food: Plan meals ahead of time.
- Fun: Find free attractions.
- No matter what: Be creative!
Where can I live for $500 a month in the US?
Without further ado – and in no particular order – here’s what $500 per month can get you in ten affordable U.S. cities:
- Greenville, OH. Listing: Wayne Crossing.
- Wichita, KS. Listing: Eagle Creek.
- Lawton, OK. Listing: Sheridan Square Apartments.
- Amarillo, TX.
- Indianapolis, IN.
- Searcy, AR.
- Shreveport, LA.
- Jackson, MS.
Where is the cheapest rent in the world?
For house-hunters or ‘staycationers’, the lowest rental price in the country is 1500 Malagasy ariary – or about 60 US cents per month. Top 10 cheapest places to rent around the world.
|Country||Minimum Rent (Local Currency)||Minimum Rent (US Dollars)|
What state has the highest rent?
The District of Columbia has the highest average rent in the United States of $2,324 a month for a one-bedroom apartment. Massachusetts follows with $1,995 a month and California with $1,777 a month. Hawaii and New Jersey finish the top five rents with $1,687 and $1,595.
What state has cheapest rent?
Arkansas Arkansas has the lowest housing costs in America, with the average residents spending about $708 a month on rent or mortgages, which is half of what many people pay, and the median home cost is $128,800. The third- cheapest cost of living in America, however, comes with the second-lowest salaries in America.
What city has cheapest rent?
The 50 cheapest places to rent in America
|Rank||City||1-BR Average Rent|
Which is the cheapest city to live in USA?
That’s because each of the big cities on this list is actually cheaper to live in.
- Memphis, Tennessee. Cost of living: 20.6% below the U.S. average.
- Tulsa, Oklahoma. Cost of living: 14.8% below the U.S. average.
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- San Antonio, Texas.
- Tampa, Florida.
- Jacksonville, Florida.