- 1 How do I put privacy on my apartment balcony?
- 2 How do you decorate a condo balcony?
- 3 How do I spruce up my apartment patio?
- 4 Which Colour is best for balcony?
- 5 What is the best flooring for a balcony?
- 6 How do I add shades to my apartment balcony?
- 7 How do you decorate a balcony wall?
- 8 What do you put on a balcony floor?
- 9 How can I make my balcony look expensive?
- 10 How do you shade a small balcony?
- 11 How do you turn a balcony into a room?
- 12 How do you cover an apartment balcony in the rain?
- 13 What is a balcony wall called?
- 14 How do I color my balcony?
- 15 How do you decorate a balcony wall with plants?
How do I put privacy on my apartment balcony?
6 Balcony Privacy Options
- Outdoor Plants. Jungle Cover. There’s a lot to be said for plant-covered balconies.
- Balcony Shutters. The Shutter-up.
- Balcony Privacy Screens. Shoji-Style.
- Bamboo Roller Blinds. Bamboo-zled.
- Sheer Mosquito-netting Curtains. It’s Curtains for You.
- Beaded Curtains. Just Bead-it.
How do you decorate a condo balcony?
You can add tiles or an outdoor area rug, decorate with lights and planters, or even set up an outdoor cook space. Aside from furniture, there are a few other elements that will help make your balcony shine. Plants are essential for spicing up a balcony space and boosting its decorative appeal.
How do I spruce up my apartment patio?
If your apartment balcony or patio area lacks privacy, upright or voluminous plants (think: bamboo, shrubs, and decorative grasses) can create a more intimate area. Wall dividers, hanging planters, and umbrellas are also great ways to cover more of your space from nosy neighbors. 6
Which Colour is best for balcony?
Bring the best of sunny shades out with yellow balcony painting. And now it’s up to you how you wish to decorate the space – give it a garden-like look with potted plants or go minimalistic with a pale-coloured table-chair setting. Yellow and tones of yellows are just perfect for all kinds of balcony walls.
What is the best flooring for a balcony?
These are the top 5 highly recommended flooring options to have a waterproof balcony.
- Porcelain and ceramic tile. Porcelain exterior tiles are a durable option if you are looking for patio tiles.
- Brick Flooring.
- Heavy Duty Flexible Coating.
- Rubber Pavers.
How do I add shades to my apartment balcony?
Balcony shade options
- Balcony curtains are a great option that offers shade and privacy at the same time.
- Balcony umbrellas are the perfect antidote to the hot sun.
- A breezy balcony canopy will bring coolness and shade.
- A pergola with fabric covers, plants, or even bare, is a lovely touch to any balcony.
How do you decorate a balcony wall?
(2) Use Wall Planters: Especially if you have a small balcony with little floor space, use your walls to fill it up with greens. You could use simple rings or brackets to fix regular plant pots on the wall. You could get some interesting planters, so the wall becomes as much about the planter as about the plant.
What do you put on a balcony floor?
Tile rated for outdoor use serves as an ideal balcony floor covering. Choose from stone products such as slate or traditional porcelain in a variety of colors and finishes. You can install these tiles right over a concrete balcony, but wood balconies require a cement board underlayment before tile can be installed.
How can I make my balcony look expensive?
10 Ways to Make Your Outdoor Space Look Expensive
- Mow Your Lawn.
- Pick A Decor Style.
- Coordinate Furniture.
- Create Distinct Areas.
- Add Lighting.
- Make a Grand Entrance.
- Add Decor.
- Make Repairs.
How do you shade a small balcony?
Use these shading options for your balcony to get protection from the sun and create a comfortable outdoor space
- Introduce a pergola.
- Go for awnings.
- Buy an outdoor umbrella.
- Install an acrylic sheet.
- Hang roller shades.
- Decorative metal grilles.
- Add shade with plants.
How do you turn a balcony into a room?
Open Balcony Room Basic Ideas
- Decide How To Enclose. Since you’re converting the balcony into a room, the most important thing you’d look for is privacy.
- Choose the Right Flooring.
- Wall treatments.
- Light it up.
- Pick Furniture That Fits the Space.
- Plan Ample Storage.
How do you cover an apartment balcony in the rain?
How To Prevent Rain Water From Entering Your Balcony
- Install Outdoor Blinds.
- Install Sliding Glass Shutters.
- Install A Roof Cover.
- Install A Retractable Awning.
- Use Bamboo Chik Blinds.
What is a balcony wall called?
Balusters are those vertical, vase-like posts or legs on railings that can be made of wood, iron, stone, or other materials. A balustrade is a name for that railing on a balcony, porch or terrace.
How do I color my balcony?
Tips and tricks to decorate your balcony
- Add vibrant wall paints and ceiling finishes:
- Play with wall paint designs in exterior textures:
- When the floor of the balcony can be painted with Indigo floor coat emulsions:
- Laying wooden furniture with wooden paints to protect the surfaces:
- Adding vibrant colour cushions with water-resistant fabric:
How do you decorate a balcony wall with plants?
Here are some ideas of colours and complementary plants you can use. If you paint your wall with bright pink: Use a lot of succulents and cacti to give a green shade to the space. Add furniture of neutral colour like brown decorate it with covers of shades of blue and pillow covers with same colour.